Welcome

This is the blog of Kelly Pavelich: fiber artist, locavore, homeschooling mom, and Lyme sufferer / counsellor. I hope that you enjoy the content of these pages. All pages are the copyright of Kelly Pavelich but you are welcome to try any of the recipes, patterns and ideas for your personal use. If you'd like to contact me I am available at kelly@pavelich.com.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Handsupn Hat and Scarf

I have been having too much fun spinning this winter. I carded up three different blue dyed wools I had and added some dyed purple mohair locks while I spun. I ended up with some really funky and fun singles that I loved the colour of.

I made them into a tam and scarf for my neice. Here is my lovely model June showing them off.

1 comment:

SixBunnies said...

Just beautiful! You are so talented!